21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is useful
React Native is an open-source, cross-platform development framework for building mobile apps. Developed by Facebook, it enables developers to create a native look-and-feel experience for their apps on Android and IoS. React Native for Web makes the platform-agnostic components and APIs of React Native available for web app development.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of React Native for Web.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure React Native developer tools
- Understand the fundamentals of React Native for Web
- Build, test, deploy, and troubleshoot an application compatible with iOS, Android, and the web using React Native for Web
- Web developers
- Mobile application developers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to React Native
- React Native vs React
Overview of React Native for Web
Installing and Configuring React Native Developer Tools
Setting Up a React Native Project
Creating a Simple React Native Application for iOS and Android
Building the Web Version of Your React Native Application
- Shared Components
- Shared Styles
- Shared API Libraries
- Shared Functionalities
Testing Your React Native for Web Application
Debugging Your React Native for Web Application
Limitations of React Native for Web
Summary and Conclusion
I like the way the trainer helps in problem solving and step to step issues resolution.
Trainer was very open to questions and very patient.
The flexibility of the trainer regarding the training program.
Przemysław Rzepka - Ericsson Sp. z o.o.
Course:React Native for iOS and Android