Online or onsite, instructor-led live Apache (also known as Apache Web Server) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Apache.
Apache training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Apache Web Server trainings in Malaysia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The trainer was very knowledgeable and was able to answer most questions that were somewhat outside of the scope of what we needed to cover. He was dynamic, funny and polite.
Pascal Durocher - City of Montreal
Course: HTTP fundamentals and Nginx web server
Apache Course Outlines in Malaysia
- Created Linux/Unix Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in LInux/Unix Servers
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Managing Linux Servers and to show it is very easy to understand Linux/Unix servers.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage Top 4 Linux Servers that provide highly useful network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Fedora, CentOS are commonly used)