Local, instructorled live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive handson practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Malaysia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Malaysia Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider .
Course: AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
University of Glasgow
Course: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Course Outlines in Malaysia
ARToolKit is an open-source tracking library for creating Augmented Reality (AR) applications. It supports Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.
Other regions in Malaysia
Weekend ARToolKit courses, Evening ARToolKit training, ARToolKit boot camp, ARToolKit instructor-led, Weekend ARToolKit training, Evening ARToolKit courses, ARToolKit coaching, ARToolKit instructor, ARToolKit trainer, ARToolKit training courses, ARToolKit classes, ARToolKit on-site, ARToolKit private courses, ARToolKit one on one training