14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Automated testing experience with Selenium
- Web application development experience (recommended)
- Understanding of Java (recommended)
- Software testers
- Test Managers
- Quality assurance professionals
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to enhance an automated test suite using advanced techniques to drive Selenium.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Resolve complex web application test automation issues with Selenium.
- Apply regular expressions and pattern-based verification techniques.
- Handle exceptions that halt test execution.
- Programmatically search for web objects.
- Dynamically capture data from web controls.
- Create a data-driven testing framework.
- Distribute testing with Selenium Grid.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Strategies for locating objects
Capturing and validating data
Using regular expressions
Running data driven tests
Testing multiple browsers
Distributing tests with Selenium Grid
The One on One session is amazing!! And thankful that the trainer's skills are Excellent and his willingness to share them to the fullness. I am very satisfied. . with the training and I wouldn't have wish to have done it anywhere else. I would only wish that I had One day longer for the training.
Isaac Nyembo - Bechtle Clouds GmbH
He adapted to the overall needs of the audience. He wanted to teach advanced but most of us were not at that level. He remained engaged and very helpful. I got a lot from the class.
Good content overall, instructor was knowledgeable.
The practical aspect of it.
Lisa O'Shea - QAD Precision
Exercises and trainer's own book with information covered in the course, it helped me going over pieces of code and bits of knowledge I had to refer to later. The VM provided proved incredibly beneficial as well.
Well prepared, Covered the topics well, provided ideas on tools on how we could use to move forward
Pat McCarthy - QAD Precision