Online or onsite, instructor-led live 389 Directory Server training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use 389 Directory Server to configure and manage LDAP-based authentication services.
389 Directory Server training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live 389 Directory Server trainings in Malaysia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
389 Directory Server is formerly known as Fedora Directory Server.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
389 DS Course Outlines in Malaysia
- Install and configure FreeIPA.
- Manage Linux users and clients from a single central location.
- Use FreeIPA's CLI, Web UI and RPC interface to set up and manage permissions.
- Enable Single Sign On authentication across all systems, services and applications.
- Integrate FreeIPA with Windows Active Directory.
- Backup, replicate and migrate an FreeIPA server.
- Install and configure 389 Directory Server.
- Understand the features and architecture of 389 Directory Server.
- Learn how to configure the directory server using the web console and CLI.
- Set up and monitor replication for high availability and load balancing.
- Manage LDAP authentication using SSSD for faster performance.
- Integrate 389 Directory Server with Microsoft Active Directory.