Local, instructor-led live ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
ONAP training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Malaysia onsite live ONAP trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I generally was benefit from the whole training.
Course: Nessus Manager
ONAP Course Outlines in Malaysia
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices
- IT engineers
- Network engineers
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of ONAP
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ONAP, please visit: https://www.onap.org/